"Dust thou art to dust returnest"


Translate

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Shadowed One


Drop what your doing 
Drop who you are 
Fake a smile...
Weep a storm. 

The branches may not always break my fall.

Incense drifts and candles burn...
A heart made of plastic I want to melt down.
Make me the way I feel... 
Just cover me in dust and dig a whole in the ground
So it can't feel the cold from the earth
Not cold from the sky 
Cold from the eyes of every other soul, 
That reached for comfort. 
But became the shadowed one 

Abandoned from the flesh 
Soulfly, soul release 
A stranger to me now...
No ones ever known this grace...

Taken from me. 

...

Drop what your doing 
Drop who you are 
All that you believe in...
Fake a smile...
Weep a storm. 

Chained and unchained 

The branches break my fall.


No comments:

Post a Comment