"Dust thou art to dust returnest"


Translate

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

AirChime


The train sings a song off the rail...
Late at night when I alone
Watch the street in silence... 
Sometimes I wonder if anyone else can hear it?
Or maybe if the moon is blind to me
Hard of hearing...
Emotions will detached themselves from pain
If only I could feel less...
Needing not a pill of the mind...
Allow comfort in spirits 
To dwell from the past...
Learn to live with love from a far...
Sheltering distance. 

I am beholden
For more than the eyes will ever know.
The sweet taste of the lips
From softly spoken words... 
Break the silence between worlds
Never heard... 

Like a feather fallen. 

Branch to branch 
From one hand I hold
And from the other, always reaching 
For something that is not whole 

Ethereal...

I am beholden 
For more than the eyes will ever know.

... 

The train sings a song off the rail...
Late at night when I alone
Watch the street in silence... 

No comments:

Post a Comment