"Dust thou art to dust returnest"


Translate

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Soul's Haven

Every time flowers die a new feeling arose
We are born into the earth we are loved 
Decay is natural... 
And every emotion is impending 
I will not let the darkness shadow over my soul
I feel protected...

I now know what I've always known   
I am more scared to live than I am of death 
But here we are to suffer... 
My voice will not be heard, long into the tunnel of light 
No matter what may follow...

Stay close to me never, fade from me
Don't be a stranger, welcome home...

Haven to my soul
My soul's haven. 

The heart is a delicate balance 
The human body is a part of the earth

We're here to suffer and to overcome. 


Every time flowers die a new feeling arose
We are born into the earth we are loved 
Decay is natural... 

No comments:

Post a Comment