"Dust thou art to dust returnest"


Translate

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Sōlārī

The harp plays a sensitive sound 
The museum in pitch black 
Awake for so long the more difficult it becomes... 
The sparkle in my eyes has worn out

So I stare into
A picture of yours... 

I wish you knew how much 
I feel you everyday,
How much I struggle with myself 
To never fade...

Illusion behind the veil 
Outside cold reality...  
The lines that were drawn are breaking 
And I never want to dwell on a world
That believeth not the importance...

You are real, you are pure
And my tears are the only thing reminding me 
That I'm still here...
Nothing is hopeless. 

One could live so many lives... 
And never truly hear the words said unto them
With love and affection...
And never truly say what they feel 
With love and affection...

Get lost in the art 
Find solace in me... for I will love thou
Regardless of the painful world 
It's not all mundane... 

Awake for so long the more difficult it becomes... 
The sparkle in my eyes has worn out

So I stare into

A picture of you... 

No comments:

Post a Comment