"Dust thou art to dust returnest"


Translate

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Nightingale / Deadwards / The Fire Orchard

I know nothing of why the nightingale came for me
Soft whisper of another turned to silence 
With lips moving...

Gentle rain settle the ashes...
Wash away the tears

Concrete sky, coldness of detachment,
I wonder if the nightingale will fly again?

...

There's no longer moments of stillness after hours
Divided you create the lasting impression... 
Forgiveness of me for trying to bleed, 
Trying to wake
While I no longer sleep...

Sleeping deadwards;

To the ritual of another year
Forsaken heaven 
On that very moment in time
Two : thirty, seven...

Three hundredth and sixty five days a year...

Burns one candle. 

...

A pastel glow of the trees 
From above looking in
Surrounding
Where I left black finger prints 
Shaded over
One side of the moon 
My side... 

Below 
The fiery orchard.

Pretending to dream, I've finished the entire landscape...
Something you may have loved, when I am no longer significant. 

The wind will rise you'll hear the bird sing
Soft whisper of another turned to silence 
With lips moving...

Gentle rain settle the tears...
Wash away the ashes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment