"Dust thou art to dust returnest"


Translate

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Limitations



I fight the odds of my silence, of my dependency  
I revolve around the night's endless display
The hours i have not slept before complete exhaustion fades
The ever blinding sun...

Do you believe in immortality?
Even the faintest cry will not be heard outside
My heart, if it wasn't from your eyes
I would never have known...

The prayers could be so strangely universal. 

To write to your beloved ghost...
Or leave the empty spaces when all goes wrong. 
Moonbeams of a promise left to limitations
Make the silence here, deprive me of darkness 
I am but in my shell, loved for the eternal bond
That breathes entirety, when life exceeds failure.
That breathes whole... when the flower reopens... 

I am but dead flowers...
Though they smell just as beautiful.

To write to your beloved ghost...

No comments:

Post a Comment