"Dust thou art to dust returnest"


Translate

Saturday, March 2, 2013

In The Flesh


I have numbered my days, my wishes  
I have limited myself 
But i am still human 
In the flesh...
As when I first awoke 

As when the light came down on me
I do not carry my possessions 
Only what is essential  
Nothing more, nothing less... 

And one day peace will belong to me
Belong to us... 

As infinite 

As whole. 

...

And as I walk upon my childish foot prints 
Cloaked in Black 
Through the cemetery, churchyard gate 
I formed my own elaborate way  
To and from the unknown wall...
Fascination, curiosity must never fail;

Every soul needs a place to feel at home
And at your gate rise, from your corridor 
What is there left to lose? 

I've never felt more significant 

In the flesh...
As when I first awoke 

As when the light came down on me.


No comments:

Post a Comment