"Dust thou art to dust returnest"


Translate

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Fall from Unison


Inhale slowly to breathe deep with open eyes...
Closed eyes to lashes fall from unison 

Entire spirit stripped of me...
To the core of what I thought was decent 
What I want to believe 
Was the soul truth... blessed force;

Invisible trust taken away...
Over a year of building, 
Nearly all my heart to wait,
There is no other, point in life...

I've made...

Searching for wisdom. 

Calm the echos until silence 
No words repeated, no lips moving 
Pathological phrase. 

No need to avert your eyes 
It's just me as you've always known
Happy to make you smile...

Always some broken half, alone. 

Deeply scared by the world, 
That sometimes loves. 

Inhale slowly to breathe deep with open eyes...
Closed eyes to lashes fall from unison 

Entire spirit stripped of me...

No comments:

Post a Comment